Reotemp Mechanical Pressure Switches are suited for a variety of process applications, where electrical devices must be turned on/off in response to changing process pressure.
- Reliable Piston Actuated, Force Balanced construction
- Rugged, high cycle rate tolerance
- Precise resolution of set points
- Field adjustable set points (No- Charge for factory calibartion)
- Simple Installation- no special tools
- Long Service Life- no required perodic service-no spare parts required
- UL, CSA certified switching elements
*Note all switches listed online here come standard with Diaphragm/O-ring: Teflon coated polyamid/viton (N4). Please contact us for additional options.